- WATER OUTAGE - Wednesday Janurary 4th - 9AM:
Construction Crews completed waterline repairs at 3:00 am this morning. The waterline break caused Eastside to lose a large amount of system water and pressure. It may take one more day for full system restoration. Customers are asked to conserve water until further notice via our website. You may start flushing your personal water lines. Thank you for you cooperation!
Commission Meeting – Our commission meetings have been changed from the First Tuesday to the First Thursday of each month.
- Our December and January regular monthly commission meetings have been changed to December 6th and January 10, 2017. We will resume our regular schedule time in February 2017.
- You can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Contact information for sewer questions regarding Rates, Leak Adjustments, Connections, etc. ....
- Hamilton County (WWTA) Phone: 423-209-7808, Fax: 423-209-7809
- Collegedale – Phone: 423-468-1863, Fax: 423-396-3138 - Attn. Michelle
A 2.75% convenience fee on the total being paid will be charged on all credit card payments.
If applying for a new meter Installation please come into the office.
Go Paperless! You can now sign up to receive your bill thru e-mail. Click Here to sign up for e-Bill to get started.
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday
3018 Hickory Valley Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
P.O. Box 22037
Chattanooga, TN 37422
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
(Thursday & Friday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day