- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS A PHONE SCAM GOING ON WITH SOMEONE POSING AS AN EASTSIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REGARDING YOUR WATER, ELECTRIC OR OTHER UTILITY THAT IS GOING TO BE TURNED OFF FOR A PAST DUE BILL.
EASTSIDE UTILITY DOES NOT CALL AND COLLECT PAYMENTS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS. IF YOUR WATER IS GOING TO BE TURNED OFF YOU WILL RECEIVE A DISCONNECT NOTICE FROM EASTSIDE UTILITY.
Commission Meeting – Our commission meetings have been changed to the Last Thursday of each month.
- EASTSIDE UTILITY will begin our annual flushing program beginning June 12th between the hours of 10pm and 4am for the next couple of months. The flushing helps eliminates sediments in the water lines and you may experience some cloudy water during the flushing process. If your water becomes cloudy turn on your faucet and let it run 10 to 15 minutes to clear the water. The cloudy water is not harmful and if you have any questions or experience problems with clearing up your water please give us a call at 423-892-2890.
- You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
A 2.75% convenience fee on the total being paid will be charged on all credit card payments.
If applying for a new meter Installation please come into the office.
Go Paperless! You can now sign up to receive your bill thru e-mail. Click Here to sign up for e-Bill to get started.
- Contact information for sewer questions regarding Rates, Leak Adjustments, Connections, etc. ....
- Hamilton County (WWTA) Phone: 423-209-7808, Fax: 423-209-7809
- Collegedale – Phone: 423-468-1984, Fax: 423-396-3138 - Attn. Robbie Derrick
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday
3018 Hickory Valley Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
P.O. Box 22037
Chattanooga, TN 37422
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
(Thursday & Friday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day