All Forms & Reports


Bank Draft - Complete the bank draft form and return it to our office, fax to
423-490-9516 or email it to

Leak Form - If you have a leak and your bill is more than $50.00 (not including sewer) you can apply for a leak adjustment by completing a certificate of repair form. This does not apply to sprinkler / irrigation systems or pools. You may return it to our office, fax it to 423-490-9516 or email to please also included the receipt for materials purchased or from your plumber to repair the leak.

e-Bill Form - Fill out the information save the form to your computer then e-mail it to:

High Water Bill. Click the link below for more information.

How Much Water do I use?  Click link below for more information.

Merging Accounts thru PSN.   If you pay online and have more than one account you can link your accounts together and only use one username and password.





Relevant Documents